Friday, April 2, 2010



Beauty top soil vs. rooted


“I shall not tell a lie.” I can get a tad jealous when I am with my mate and he looks or double takes an attractive woman. "I don't like IT!" Grrrr... If a man even looks in my direction, he growls. Go figure. His explanation is, "Myra, I can't even see that chic! I can barely see anything!" Right. Okay, so I know he needs glasses, but what he is attempting to do in his bouts of staring is make the chic out. Perhaps I am a bit of a green nut. We both are. What a pair!


 I am really not concerned with the answer on the nut bit. I can be a nut at times; in fact, I can be a lot of characters. I ain't apologizing. I am me and I don't have any soul to compare my weird ass too, so there!


Beauty is everywhere! I can never figure People's magazine or any magazine for that matter giving their picks of the most beautiful people in the world. It's too many folk, those that are not counted for an accurate synopsis. Hollywood is filled with women and men that frequent plastic surgeons until it is dam unfair to include them.


Millionaires are considered the elite because they can buy just about everything, except PEACE and a HEALTHY-SELF image (necessities). So, these beautiful women I see everyday on the train, walking down the block, on the bus or wherever I go are the unaccounted for, including myself. Hey, I can see.


My mate and I have been together, broke-up and made up for almost 2 years now. I feel differently about his beauty or handsomeness then I did when we first met. I know he only has eyes for me, though blurry. I am sure he would co-sign on the evolving of beauty concerning me as well, but he is still beautiful to me; still handsome, but an ass at times nonetheless. Our feelings for one another go beyond what we see when we look at one another. To me, that is beauty. We know what it takes and learning to commit to the cause; way more than external beauty.


 Beauty is not a pretty face, round ass, swelled pecks, 8 pack abs or organic smile, but a deep rooted connection with another person/soul who is flawed and different as you or me.


Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, yet most beauty is universal. It is the beauty that is enduring I speak of because by the looks of things external beauty alone ain't keeping nobody together these days!


Hanging out with my mate is always interesting because now I consciously don't acknowledge the beauty femmes around; I smile. Men glare at me with him by my side; crimson face. Ahh.. beauty is bitter sweet.


Have a beautiful day. Really!

0 comments: